This is a full-time on-site Arborist role located in the San Francisco Bay Area. As an Arborist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of trees, shrubs, and plants, including pruning and removal. You will also be responsible for evaluating tree health and providing recommendations for care, conducting site assessments, and creating reports for clients.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid training
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Charitable matching gift program
- All listed benefits available to eligible employees
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected class, including race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, marital or familial status, disability, n, status as an Aboriginal or Indigenous person, or other classification protected by law.